WELCOME TO PROJECT HOPE EARLY LEARNING CENTER!!
- Are you concerned about choosing the right childcare center or preschool for your child?
- Do you want your child to get the love and attention that is the next best thing to being with you?
- Are you looking for experienced teachers that motivate and encourage your child to learn and grow?
If these are the concerns that tug on your heartstrings…welcome to parenthood!
We understand what it means to provide children with the physical, emotional, social and educational support needed to allow them to flourish. Infants and Toddlers get more than a babysitter, but every day is filled with skill building and exploration in a safe and positive environment. Preschoolers have a developmentally appropriate curriculum tailored to your child’s interest.
Our qualified staff works with each child to:
- Develop and enhance gross and fine motor skills
- Teach daily living skills (e.g. hand-washing, dressing, toileting, etc.)
- Develop positive self-images
- Encourage problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Encourage development of pre-literacy and mathematical skills
- Encourage cooperative learning and play
• Low Teacher to Student Ratios
• Nutritious Meals & Snacks
• Indoor & Outdoor Play Areas
• Qualified / Bi-Lingual Teachers
• All teachers CPR/First Aid Certified
• Great location (minutes from I-57)
• Beautifully Designed Classrooms
• Fenced in Outdoor Playground
• Huge Indoor Gross Motor Room
• Onsite Computer Center
• Secure Access Entrances